At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Deputy / Assistant Manager, Compliance and Enforcement
You will be part of a dynamic team developing and reviewing the operator enforcement and compliance framework. You will exercise your creativity in employing strategies and tactics to effectively ensure regulations are abided by. As part of the role, you will be required to prepare operational policy papers and provide support to senior management in ensuring the enforcement and compliance relating to point-to-point operators remain relevant and up to date.
- Tertiary qualification in any discipline
- At least 2 years' of relevant working experience, in compliance/enforcement or taxi or private hire car operations
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Possess initiatives and resourcefulness
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to interact with people from different backgrounds