At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
The Land Transport Authority (LTA) is a statutory board under the Ministry of Transport, which spearheads land transport developments in Singapore. As the agency responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining Singapore’s land transport infrastructure and systems, we aim to bring about a greener and more inclusive public transport system, complemented by convenient options to walk and cycle from their homes or to their destinations. We leverage technology to strengthen our rail and bus infrastructure and provide exciting options for future land transport.
Active Mobility Enforcement Executive (1-year Temporary Contract)
Your main role will be to manage public feedback on Active Mobility enforcement related matters/violations.
You will be involved in responding to public feedback on indiscriminate bicycle parking matters. You will be required to conduct ground assessment at sites arising from public feedback and follow up with necessary enforcement actions such as issuing notices and/or lodging of violation reports. You will need to liaise with NParks, Town Councils and other agencies and/or private establishments to deal with indiscriminate bicycle parking issues. You will also be involved in planning and organising deployment plans to enforce against indiscriminate bicycle parking offences. You must be able to collate and maintain analytical data of the enforcement officers as well as assist in other Active Mobility enforcement related operations and/or duties.
- Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1 year of working experience in enforcement and/or service industry
- Positive attitude and able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Enjoy meeting people and possess a flair for customer service
- Bilingual with good analytical, communication and leadership skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as a team
- Having class 3 driving licence will be an advantage