At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Senior / Executive Project Engineer, Communications
You will play a lead role in managing the contractors for the supply, design, installation, testing, and commissioning of the communication system for the Downtown Line, Thomson Line and the enhancement of existing Lines. You will ensure the safety, quality, and progress of the contractors' works alongside monitoring its environmental impact. You will be involved in planning and managing the risks and cashflows of the various contracts as well as issuing instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims. You will be required to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders such as contractors, architects and the appointed Railway Operator. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on various communication systems technologies such as fibre-optic transmissions, digital trunked radio, public address and telephony, CCTV surveillance, access management and travel information systems.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects
• Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, trackwork, electrical and mechanical works
• Strong project management and leadership skills with proven track records
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Team player who is analytical, resourceful and results-oriented
• Those without working experience are welcome to apply