ABOUT THE JOB
To create inspiring store solutions by communicating the IKEA home furnishing offer with strong visual impressions to strengthen IKEA Brand and convert more visitors into customers.
Your tasks will include:
- Use visual merchandising competence to strengthen the uniqueness of the IKEA identify in range presentation solutions in the store by working with store layout, range presentation and vitality.
- Stay up to date with knowledgeable about home furnishing, retailing and trends in order to generate creative directions that inspire and surprise visitors with a strong visual impression.
- Use the knowledge of people's needs and dreams in the local market to plan and implement relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, prices levels and meet the many individual taste and exceed our visitor's expectations.
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with the Comm&In Team and other functions, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of actions on financial results.
- Keep visitors in mind when working on the shop floor, minimise disruption and remain aware at all times of the importance of safety and the visual impact for visitors.
- Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness in planning and implementing all range presentation solutions by applying national directions and using global tools, proven solutions and best practices.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- A design-based education with relevant work experience
- Visual competence with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Ability to generate new ideas and concepts
- A passion for home furnishing, retailing, design and how people live at home
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using relevant software
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.