We invite people with a strong sense of mission to join us. You will help workers reap fair returns in the workplace, enhance their employment and employability through skills upgrading and job-matching and improve their quality of life with membership benefits.
If you want a career with a bigger purpose, one of these roles might be just for you.
Senior Specialist (Women and Family Unit)
- Outreaching and establishing partnerships with internal stakeholders and external women organisations
- Planning and implementing leadership programmes for women leaders in the Labour Movement network
- Organising programmes to support working women in their skills development, career progression and retention at work
- Providing support on advocacy and research for gender related issues impacting working women
- Degree holder with at least 3 years of working experience, preferably in partnership management
- Has an outgoing personality and enjoy interacting with people from all walks of life
- Resourceful, able to work independently and a good team player
- Savvy with social media engagement tools
[ Email this job ]