Assistant Director/Manager, Engagement & Partnerships
As Assistant Director / Manager, Engagement & Partnerships, you will be part of a team responsible for driving and executing MND’s stakeholder engagement strategies and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include
Communications (Content Development and Production)
- Work closely with various external and internal stakeholders to plan and develop effective publicity content for use across multiple platforms (websites, social media, electronic direct mail, etc.)
- Manage end-to-end production of a range of publicity materials including concept planning and liaising with content providers and production agencies.
- Copywriting for various media (publications, social media posts, videos, etc.).
- Develop and implement strategies to engage alumni from MND agencies, including communications (e.g. newsletters, updates) and events
- You must have a tertiary qualification, preferably in social sciences or mass communication, with at least 3 years of work experience in developing and managing content for various channels (publications, websites, social media, electronic direct mail, etc.)
- Excellent written, spoken communications and visual presentation skills. You should have the ability to produce creative content such as simple videos, photos, infographics, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to identify areas of improvement, and the initiative to resolve them.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Resourceful and a self-starter with the initiative to drive and manage time-sensitive projects
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to manage a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Possess proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe (Photoshop, InDesign) and video editing software. Knowledge of web analytics tools and content management systems would be an advantage.
Appointment will commensurate with your experience.
Advertised: 18 Jan 2018
Applications close: 02 Feb 2018
For career opportunities with our statutory boards, please click here.
MND EDGE Scholarships
If you share our passion to shape the city of tomorrow, we invite you to apply for our MND EDGE Scholarships to pursue a diverse range of undergraduate
programmes such as:-
MND EDGE Scholarship (Sustainable Development): Engineering, Urban Studies, Urban Planning & Design, Environmental Science, Real Estate, Sociology, Economics, Geography and any other related disciplines
AVA Undergraduate Scholarship: Economics/Business, Agribusiness/Agricultural Economics, Aquaculture, Science, Food Science, Horticultural Science, Veterinary Science and any other related disciplines
BCA Undergraduate and Mid-Term Scholarships: Architecture, Architecture & Sustainable Design, Civil / Structural / Electrical / Coastal / Mechanical / Environmental Engineering, Engineering Systems & Design, Project & Facilities Management
HDB Undergraduate and Mid-Term Scholarships: A range of disciplines including Architecture, Urban Design, Town Planning, Geography, Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Sociology, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Building, Real Estate and Communications & New Media
NParks Undergraduate Scholarship: Horticulture, Forestry, Botany, Environmental Science / Management
GB Undergraduate Scholarship: The following list shows the courses of study that our scholars are encouraged to study in, but not limited to: Plant Sciences, Applied Sciences, Horticultural Science, Botany, Forestry, Biotechnology, Landscape Architecture.
URA Undergraduate and Mid-Term Scholarships: Architecture, Urban Design, Landscape Architecture, Town Planning, Transport Planning, Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering/Environmental Studies, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Real Estate, Sociology, Geography/GIS.