√ Industry: A1 Main Con
√ Location: Island wide
√ Working Hours: 5 days/ 5.5 days depends on site requirement
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Carry out land and engineering surveys required for the construction projects, site boundaries or land titles.
- Perform survey, establish demarcations and guide for construction to proceed.
- Check and compute the pre-computation prior to any setting out for field surveyors.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, measurement, and calculations.
- Ensure correctness of build-up according to construction plans and drawing.
- Liaise with clients/authorities on technical issues.
- Detect discrepancies between construction drawings and site condition.
- Design drawings including layouts, elevations and details.
- To provide drawing modifications and advice on altering design changes to suit site condition under the guidance of Engineers.
- Minimum Diploma/ Degree in Land Surveying/ Civil / Structural or Equivalent.
- Registered Resident Surveyor with Singapore Institute of Surveyors and Valuers (SISV) is a must
- Minimum 5 year(s) of working experience in the civil and MRT/LTA project.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit & Civil 3D BIM application.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [ Link removed ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
- Autodesk Revit
- Auto Cad